How to Ease Back Pain Naturally So You Can Find Life's Joy Again
– A great success story from a former Achieva Rehab client with severe spinal stenosis
“I have participated at other physical therapy facilities using the fancy machines. Achieva Rehab is different. They use what you have in your home so that you can function in your everyday life. You will not find anyone with more knowledge, compassion, or perseverance to have their patient achieve their goals than Achieva Rehab.”
DON'T MISS OUT ON LIFE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF PAIN.....THIS FREE TIPS REPORT CAN HELP TODAY..
"Last week, I was so scared! My back hurt so much, I couldn't even walk!" Sound familiar?
Are You Looking For Help With Back Pain or Sciatica?
Our Back Pain Therapy Program Could Be The Answer
Scared That It's Getting Worse? Or Missing Your Favorite Activities Due To Sciatica?
Achieva Rehab's Physical Therapy Program Helps People Just Like You
Book Your 100% FREE Discovery Phone Call NOW...Or Learn More On This Site
Book A 100% FREE Discovery Phone Call.
If you're not quite sure what to do next but you are afraid to wait to do something, let's chat and ease your concerns. We're happy to talk!
A Personal Message From Specialist
Physical Therapist, Joel J. Digris
This page and our FREE Discovery Phone Call, our FREE Back Pain Tips Report, and Our Blog and Content Below were all developed for people just like you. We treat people just like you everyday in our In-Home Physical Therapy Program.
Choose our Blog, our Powerful Report below OR a FREE Call with Our Back Pain Specialist...Just do something! You know you can't wait any longer...and that's why we are here with you!
FREE eBook: POWERFUL ADVICE TO TAKE CHARGE OF BACK PAIN / SCIATICA
In this 16 page FREE Report, you learn tons of tips to use every single day to frown less, smile more.
Learn some things that you may be doing that are not recommended.
Learn myths about back pain and sciatica as well as strategies that you can use right away to start improving your back pain and getting back to the activities you love that you've been missing.
If you have low back pain or stiffness or aches, you may be like others and believe it will just “go away on it’s own” or that you will have to live with it.
It’s probably just from moving too much yesterday is what your internal voice might be saying.
But now it doesn’t seem to be “going away”.
If this is happening to you, you're not alone - we hear this type of thing all the time.
In fact low back pain and sciatica are very common problems we see in our Home Program at Achieva Rehab.
Everyone like you wants to know the same things:
“Why Am I Hurting?”
“Why Is This Pain Lasting So Long? Nothing I’ve Tried Has Worked.”
Many people just like you think that back pain will disappear without doing anything like a magician’s assistant in a large black box. Six months later, not only is the pain still around…it’s worse!”
Does That Sound Like You?
Some people have decided to do something about it so they see their family doctor who tells them to rest, take medications and “see how it goes”. Sounds like a plan…surely that is what will work.
Unfortunately this is rarely the best advice. A lot of times, they end up going back to the doctor again because the pain hasn’t changed. This time, they're told by their doctor to see a specialist whose advice is a shot or have surgery. This explains why so many people are living with chronic low back pain.
Has This Happened To You?
Why does low back pain last longer than it should? It's easy to get confused because you've been told so many different things by different people. There are lots of people out there who are happy to give you advice, but not all of the things you hear are reliable.
Your low back pain might have been caused by something like lifting or sleeping awkwardly, but it could have been caused by other things that were never properly taken care of (e.g. poor posture, stiffness, weakness and muscle imbalance etc.) These things along with that time you lifted something awkwardly, finally caused that pain you are experiencing.
Back pain can be very confusing. Because of that many people end up accepting that back pain is just part of their life.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain, Here Are 7 Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on its own - but it didn’t.
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take pain medications - but the pills either did NOT help, or helped only for a short period of time. (Your body can actually get used to the pain meds and they become less effective).
3. A friend, or family told you that everybody gets back pain as they get older, so you just accepted it.
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physical Therapist in the past, unsuccessfully.
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either did nothing, or made your back pain worse.
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight. And..your muscles weaken.
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to FIX THE PROBLEM…
If any of these things have happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to schedule a FREE Phone Call with one of our expert physical therapists. The fact that you tried any, (or all) of these things is actually a good thing because when you know what doesn't work, we will be closer to finding the thing that does.
Click the link below to schedule a free telephone consultation. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after! Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what is the best next step.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Back Pain Quickly?”...
Well, here's 4 things you can do:
1. First, you need to decide to get help. So many people put off getting help right away. “A stitch in time saves nine.” Right? So true. Six months of waiting makes it worse.
2. Avoid Rest. Well-designed clinical trials suggest that an early return to normal activities — with some rest as needed — is better than rest for an extended period.
3. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy - Specialized Physical Therapy is proven to help people with low back pain. In fact, it’s a very common problem that we treat with our In-Home Physical Therapy Program at Achieva Rehab. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your mobility and independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – expert PT will help you back on the path to joy.
4. Next, do the RIGHT exercises - one of the best things to help you ease your back pain is to do the right series of corrective exercises - specifically created for you by our expert Physical Therapist to help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick - and make sure you get back to doing the things you love to do!
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Achieva Rehab can help you live with less back pain, we invite you to sign up for our FREE Phone Call. If you are not ready to talk with someone, download our free ebook to start learning more.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physical Therapist at Achieva Rehab Help You Get Rid of Your Back Pain - In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physical Therapy Team can do for you:
We can help you find out the source of your pain, which is what starts recovery.
We can help take away the pain and stiffness.
We can get you sleeping well again and living with more energy each day.
We will help encourage the healing process and we will provide you with the right advice and proper exercises that will speed up your recovery.
We can help you put an end to taking all those pills.
We can help you avoid dangerous spine surgery - and painful injections.
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that back pain has stolen from you.
We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right.
We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak and painful.
We can help end the ineffective cycle of doctor visits.
Basically, we can help you get back to living life, free from chronic back pain and full of JOY!
See how Achieva Rehabilitation Has Changed the Lives of People Just Like You...